Saturday, April 16, 2011

from A-Z, it's all about me...

Okay, so it's not really all about me. This post though, well. It kinda is. My dear BriannaJean decided it was time to play tag, and I'm it! Woot! I'm excited. Take a walk with me through the alphabet of my life.

Age: 19
Bed size: Full. I'm special like that. Or I just have issues with needing space...
Chore you hate: Let's just say I would rather break dishes than actually wash them.
Dreams: Find the person who is not perfect but perfect for me, have a small house with a big yard and rose garden, and several little ones who I can play with and teach.
Essential start of your day: I have to check the weather on my phone before I can choose what to wear.
Favorite color: Purple!
Gold or silver: Silver. Definitely silver.
Height: 5 feet 2.5 inches
Instruments I play (or have played): I used to play the piano...not anymore though.
Job title: Student, Friend, Daughter, Sister, "Mom"
Kids: Sometimes I think that my future children are my guardian angels. Any thoughts, friends?
Live: Utah
Mom's name: Anne
Nickname: Sayah, Saryah, Princess, Georgie, Chica, Kiddo, Punkin
Overnight hospital stays: Only the night I was born.
Pet peeve: People being late, people who manipulate and use others
Quote from a movie: "A man with no work becomes ridiculous."
Right or left handed: Right
Siblings: Two younger sisters
Time you wake up: Depends on the day...7:30-9:45 usually.
Underwear: Duh. But it has to be white or black. One time I wore pink under white...I don't do colors anymore. It's too much of a hassle!
Vegetables you dislike: Broccoli, celery, tomatoes (thought technically those are a fruit...yes?)
What makes you run late: Not making the decision to actually go somewhere until 15 minutes beforehand.
X-rays you've had done: Both feet, left ankle, both knees, ribs, both elbows, teeth, collar bone, right shoulder
Yummy food you make: I don't usually make yummy food...I'm a horrible cook.
Zoo animal: Red panda!!!

From A-Z, that's a bit about me!

No comments: