Monday, February 14, 2011

oh the cleverness of me...

Okay, so I'm really not all that clever. But every once in awhile my friends and I will come up with a highly entertaining joke or prank that freaks all of our other friends out, and we get to sit back and laugh and watch people change colors while we explain.

For example. Today is Valentine's Day. Jordan and I were talking about it last week and he mentioned it would be so funny if we listed ourselves on Facebook as being in a relationship on Valentine's Day, then "breaking up" the day after, just to see what our friends would do.

Well. It's officially the day, and we've "officialized" our relationship on Facebook. My phone has been text message mad and my Facebook notifications have been going off like crazy. It's pretty hilarious.

I feel very clever! Granted, it's stupid and immature, but it's so much fun!

No comments: