Tuesday, March 19, 2013

temple, temple...

One of the few places that I feel total peace is on the grounds of the temple. In this crazy, noisy, topsy-turvy world, I often find that my head and heart start being just as crazy, noisy, and topsy-turvy. Just walking in the gardens and sitting on the steps of the temple helps me get my spiritual bearings -- I drop my cares and worries for a moment, basking in the glow of the sun on the temple walls.

Sunday saw a visit to the St. George temple -- we stopped there before returning home from our spur of the moment adventure. Jeff, Chelsea, Adam, and I took turns taking pictures of one another on the grounds, soaking up the sunshine and enjoying one another's company.

























Pretty much perfection right here, folks.



     I think we're pretty sweet together, don't you?



Except when he does this...not quite as sweet...


Yay, friends!


housemates, bromance to the max, best friends



What a wonderful world it is. 

No comments: