Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Just cuz

So, I'm sitting in the math lab at my high school and I'm pretty sick of doing radicals and special right triangle formulas. I decided to write this because I'd rather blog than do any more arithmetic.

It's raining today. I woke up at 2 in the morning since the wind was so amazingly loud. It was pretty neat, until I remembered that my dad and I had left the tent up in the backyard. Luckily for me, he'd already taken it down so I didn't have to attempt it by myself. It started to rain at about 4 in the morning, and it hasn't let up since. I love it a little bit too much, since I suggested that my PE class go play in the rain. We took a Frisbee out, and now my coat is soaked. It sucks because the math lab is freezing! Ah, well. We had fun.

Got two new presents! Tevin and Kirshell, two of my math lab buddies, gave me pwesents! I got a pet rock (Tevin) and a golden ticked (Kirshell, she just watched Willie Wonka [the old one] a couple of days ago. i haven't seen it). Pretty sweet, huh?

G2G, since Mel (teacher) is on her way over. :D

No comments: