- Burning buildings with myself and many people I knew and didn't know stuck inside
- Losing all of my homework when my grandparents' house burned down
- Walking through cemeteries putting coins on gravestones in order to release the angry or sad ghosts who were stuck on earth
- Hitting a girl's car who I went to high school with (we are not friends in reality)
- Debating about ice cream flavors while walking through a huge ice cream grocery store with three girls I went to school with: one was the girl who I am not friend's with whose car I hit during the above listed dream, another who I haven't seen since jr. high, and the last who is a dear friend that currently lives in Wyoming
- A ghost woman leading me down a pitch black tunnel
- A cursed necklace that I could not take off no matter how I tried, which pulled me by some invisible force into a cemetery that looked very much like the one in Logan during the fall (the necklace had two rectangular gold pendants with strange writing on them, and a diamond studded skull)
That was all in one night. These are just the small descriptions of the dreams; I could probably write some sort of short story from each one. I'm not particularly interested in doing that right now though. I like to avoid revisiting the scary stuff in detail.
So now my question is this: what do you dream about?