Tuesday, January 31, 2012

be bold...

I stole borrowed this post idea from one of my best friends in the whole world, Brianna. It looked like fun, so I'm gonna do it, too.



SOMETIMES

...I get weirdly excited about getting letters in the mail. I'm the girl who screams and does a strange victory dance at the mailbox every time there's an envelope with her name on it. Unless it's another credit card invitation. No happy dance.

...I feel overwhelmed with gratitude when someone takes the time to remember me.

...I can't stop thinking about all of the stuff I need to get done...and all of the mistakes I've made.

...I just want to sleep all day, every day.

...I am kind of a bad person and always get behind on keeping my room clean. And I'm scared of everything.

...I wish I could be good enough.

...I just don't understand the allure of the Christian Bale Batman movies. I really don't.

...I can't believe how close I am to running out of stamps. I swear I just bought 100 of them a month ago. Apparently I write a ton of letters.

...I strongly consider spending a lot of money on clothes and shoes and pretty things and low calorie foods.

Try this yourself: Just copy and paste the bolded areas and fill in your..."sometimes"...

No comments: