Every once in awhile you run across someone amazing. One of those someones in my life is the wonderful Sierra, or Sisi of Oh, Just Livin' the Dream! Seriously, she's pretty much one of the greatest women I've ever had the opportunity to meet. She's given me this blog award, the Liebster Award. Can I just say that this really does mean a lot to me? So thank you, Sierra dear. You made my day.
The Liebster Award is given to spotlight up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers.
So here's how it works now:
1. Link back to the person who awarded you.
2. Tell who your 5 favorite up and coming blogs are. (you can include the person who awarded you)
3. Post the award on your blog & pass it on!
The five I picked have been helfpul, funny, inspiring, and have helped me get to know these wonderful women better. I could have picked five more--seriously. These are the blogs I want to award tonight.
1. Brianna, my lovely choir chica sister at .Trust. Learn. Grow. Live.. This girl is amazing. She blogs about life in a way that is totally genuine and honest. She's been one of the most influential people in my life.
2. Lindsey, spunky lover of all things photography. She takes brilliant pictures and has such a fun way of sharing her work and her life. Check out her space, the wonderfully designed wold of Lindzena.
3. In My Own Little Corner, or in her corner you will find the glamorous Jazara. Her stories of personal discovery and the cuteness of her relationship with her hubby are funny and inspiring. Something about Jazara just makes me want to be a better person. Every time I see her or read her writing, I can't help but feel loved.
4. Erin Day posts such interesting and insightful things. Oh the Awkwardness of Me... is a place where you will find stories of love, school work, family, friends, and all other things that make up this wonderful life. She's funny and real and so much fun.
5. And last but not least, I link back to Sisi at Oh, Just Livin' the Dream! I'll reiterate what I said before. This girl is amazing. It's interesting how often what she writes rings true for me as well. I love her mucho.
So, awarded peoples. It's your turn. Have fun, okay? :)