Thursday, October 30, 2008

NEW HOME NEEDED!!! IMPORTANT!!!

GRAY AND BLACK, GREEN EYED TABBY MALE IN NEED OF A GOOD HOME

My sister found this little cat lost and alone in our neighborhood. We can't keep him, because my other sister is severely allergic to cats and my dog would eat him.

This little kitty is seriously precious. He has the sweetest temperament, more dog like than cat. I have always hated cats, but I would give anything to keep this fellow. That should... Read More tell you something about him. He's special.

My family is willing to pay half of the $80 adoption fee to see that he goes to a good home. The fee covers the adoption papers, identification tags, micro chipping, the first check-up, and spay/neuter. Please consider it! He's amazing!

If you're interested, please let me know as SOON AS POSSIBLE. If he doesn't get adopted soon (the next three or four days), he will be put to sleep. The adoption agencies are all full at this time, so even if I tried to get him out of the pound in American Fork there'd be no where for him to go.

3 comments:

Q said...

I'm afraid I'm allergic, too.

Anonymous said...

I'd for sure take him if I could. I just found a home for my precious little kitty... Good luck!

Sarah Anne said...

Thanks, Amber!