Monday, July 4, 2011

day 55...

a picture of the last movie that I saw in theaters...


Last week my family and I went to see The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King on the special release night. We saw all of them, every Tuesday for the last three weeks. Man, it was incredible! I'd never seen any of the films on the big screen, and wow. Just wow...they really were meant to be watched on the big screen.

This picture is a sequence of shots of Faramir and Eowyn in the last film. This couple makes me giggle and smile because they are so cute. Really. They're just adorable. I love them. I mean, both of them are awesome characters, dedicated to their friends and families, their countries and their freedoms. They fight for what they believe in, and each of them has a very important part in the outcome of the war against Sauron. I'm glad that they cross paths, and that they find so much happiness together! It makes me smile so big that it hurts my face a little.

No comments: