Today has seen an outpouring of love in a language that I respond well to. It actually started last night. It's meant so much to me, and I'm so very grateful for the people who took the time to show me that they're aware of me.
- A letter from Jordan
- A voice message from Brianna that I saved on my phone
- Chocolates and lotion from my landlord's little boy because he wanted to say thank you to me for taking care of his dog
- A text message from Sierra that I was able to save and read again later
- A CD of LDC music from Ann
- Dad stopping by my house while I was at work and getting some cleaning done for me before my landlords arrived
- A loaf of bread left on my porch with a pretty ribbon that had a special message for me -- I don't know who it's from, but I'm grateful to them
- A note on my Facebook page from Alyssa
Even though it's been a hard day, I've felt loved. I have all of these little reminders that I can hold and look at and experience again. So to my friends and family, thank you.