Friday, April 5, 2013

worried...

It's one of those days.

Cold, wet, dreary. A day where I would rather be home in bed, wearing sweats and curled up with a Captain America comic book, hot chocolate, and Kala.

There are so many things on my mind. So many worries and concerns. So much to do and so much to think about.

Last night was hard. It was really hard. Though it was late, I broke down and called a friend, desperate for whatever advice and comfort he could give. Desperate to not be alone.

I've been thinking a lot about what was said last night. What I need to do, and how to go about doing those things. I've been thinking about being brave, about being strong, about not giving up.

I don't feel brave. Nor do I feel very strong. I feel tired, and scared. I feel weak, inside and outside, in all areas of my life.

1 comment:

Q said...

You can do it!