Sunday, August 14, 2011

day 84...

a picture of a gift that meant a lot to me...


As you now know, any sort of gift means a lot to me. This one, however, still stands out. My mom bought it for me when I was having a really bad day. Mom saw this beagle toy and handed it to me, and it made me feel better, so she bought it and gave it to me. I love beagles; they're my favorite breed of dog. The summer before this toy was purchased was the summer my beagle Buddy died. Whenever I was sad, he would always come sit by me. He always knew what each member of the family needed, and he was always there for us. Sometimes when things get hard or frustrating, I go find this beagle toy and think about Buddy, and everything feels a little bit better. I'm really glad that mom gave it to me.

No comments: