- Given a choice, a 3-year-old will always pick the chocolate chip cookie over the hamburger
- It is possible to be "wiped out" by being hit in the face with a flower
- Answering to the name Mater can become second nature very quickly
- When allowing a 3-year-old to play with your phone, it is a good idea to delete your recent call history (oops...sorry, friends)
But most importantly:
5. There are no hands or faces more beautiful, or hugs and kisses so sweet, as sticky, dirty, chocolate-y ones
Oh, and that little boys rock. Although I already knew that one.