Sunday, June 10, 2012

when the saints go marching...

Technically, I'm no longer a member of the Orem Institute of Religion. I'm a BYU student and all that lovely jazz. HOWEVER...once a member of Institute, ALWAYS a member of Institute. Which is why I wanted to walk in the parade with my friends. And it was AWESOME (despite being one of the windiest experiences of my life -- 45 degrees in June with a wind chill of about 15 degrees -- yup,  it was cold)!!

HURRAH for Institute!!

FLOAT!
 

I love these people (Amanda, Matt, Sean, Charmaigne)


Laura, Brittany, and Shelby -- LOVE these girls


Geraldine, Sean, Preston, Lane, Chris, Carolyn


We're just waiting for him. No big deal.


Kevin -- one of the funniest people you will ever meet.


Joseph Smith = One of my heroes

 
Laura's long hair + WIND STORM + no hair tie + duct tape + ingenuity = duct tape hair tie for Laura's long hair during a WIND STORM
(one of my more genius ideas)



No comments: