Tuesday, September 16, 2008

School Today

45/45 on my Spanish test today!!! Yayuh!!!

So, last week I accidentally sanded the tip of my finger off when I was running the beltsander in woodshop. It kind of hurt, but it was mostly just annoying. Then today...this needs a new paragraph.

Today was an adventure in woodshop. I didn't touch the beltsander, if that's what you're wondering. No, I accidentally touched the blade on the bandsaw. While it was cutting my wood. Ouch. It only took off a little bit of skin, but all of the boys were freaking out and ran to get the teacher. There wasn't any blood, for crying out loud! Anyway, I'm all like "It's just a scratch, no big deal." I turn around, and there's a giant spider hanging in front of my face. A real live one, dangling from a thread. I immediately drop my wood, scream, and run and hide behind Josh.

Obviously everyone starts to laugh. "Just a scratch, and then this!!!" Brody cried.

Yeah. It was lame.

1 comment:

Q said...

Sounds like your number is up! But seriously, be careful on the bandsaw. And leave the line.