Wednesday, September 17, 2008

sluffing?

I couldn't wake up today. Mom told me to sleep through first period and go to second. Well, I woke up, ate breakfast, and decided I didn't want to go to second period. Spanish 4 is lame, and I can just email my teacher for my homework. So yeah. Today is the first day this school year that I have sluffed a class. I love it.

Now I'm going to justify myself. I'm burned out!!! It's so lame because school has only been in for, what, four weeks? Less maybe? I will be going for third and fourth period, mainly because I can't afford to miss Science and I like it anyway, and I'd go to Woodshop even if the building were on fire. I love that class!

2 comments:

Q said...

It feels like we've been in school FOREVER.

Sarah Anne said...

I know what you mean.