1. When I was five:
I pretended that I couldn’t read the short “I am Sam” mouse books because they were way too easy. I hid them under my bed, and in January my teacher asked me if I had lost them. I told her, no, they were all under my mattress. My mom and teacher asked me why, and I said “Because they’re so boring!”
2. Were your parents married when you were born?
Before I was born, after I was born, and to this day. Let’s hope it lasts.
3. Pencil or pen?
Pencil for math class. Pencil for handwriting practice. Pen for everything else, and preferably black ink.
4. Do you believe in soul mates?
5. Last week you felt:
6. What was the first funeral you attended?
I was too little to remember. Some great-uncle or great-grandpa who I didn’t know, or some such. I did go to a funeral yesterday, though.
7. Name something pink that you can see from where you are sitting.
Erica’s pink camo shorts. Oh. She’s gone now, back to the auditorium, so now there is no pink anywhere near me. No joke.
8. What is the last sporting event that you watched?
I don’t watch sports. Like ever.
9. Are you rich?
Not in the green sense.
10. What is your favorite Disney movie?
”Beauty and the Beast”, “The Emperor’s New Groove”, and the Narnia movies.
11. In what month do you have the most birthdays to celebrate?
12. What was your elementary school mascot?
13. What do you need to get off your chest today?
That there are a few people in this cast who I used to think were nice who I have changed my mind about. They’re nice when it suits their purposes, and they’re truth-slanters.
14. Do you have a favorite pair of pajamas?
15. What day of the week flies by the quickest?
I think Saturdays do. But not this Saturday. Rehearsal of Doom will NOT END!!!
16. What was the last thing you ate?
Chocolate pudding and whipped cream layers off of the top of a walnut crust. I didn’t eat the crust, because I’m allergic to walnuts.
17. What are you waiting for?
This ridiculous rehearsal full of ridiculous directors, techies, and annoying actresses to end.
18. How late did you stay up last night?
I didn’t fall asleep until after .
19. You come across a full box of donuts in the break room at work. It's really only polite to take just one. Which one do you choose?
Either the old-fashioned crueler or the glazed blueberry crueler.
20. Would you rather drive across the country in an RV or go by train?
Can I just stay home?