1. Where were you last week at this time?
Last week I was either on the computer where I am now or sitting at the table in the kitchen. Or, come to think of it, asleep. Which I was about ten minutes ago.
2. What’s your favorite way to eat tomatoes?
How about not eating them?
3. Ok, let's be honest. How often do you use your turn signals when you drive? Do you follow the rules or do you only use it when you feel it's necessary?
I always use the turn signals.
4. This past week, were you more predator or prey?
Prey. Or just ignored. Lol.
5. What is the first TV show quote to pop into your head right now?
"That's what SHE said." And I don't even know what that means. I just know it's from television and it's apparently a really popular show. "The Office" or something. I've never even seen that show. Baha.
6. Next time I go to church:
will be on Sunday. Unless you count Mutual on Wednesday, which I can't get out of this time. They assigned me a talk. Ew.
7. What was your third grade teacher's name?
Miss Aldrich. She was amazing.
8. When was the last time you went grocery shopping? Name 3 things you bought.
I went on Friday night, but I only bought one thing. Popsicles!!!
9. What would the title of your autobiography be?
I have no idea. Anything I put would sound either sad, upset, or something along those lines. What a way to be remembered.
10. How many pieces of unopened mail are sitting wherever you put your unopened mail?
1. It's from a college.
11. What 5 emotions do you feel most often?
Excitement. Nervousness. Loneliness. Fear. Happiness.
12. If you got a new pet right now, what would you name it?
It depends on the type of pet. If it's the one I want, then probably Bud Henry (little boy beagle).
13. Admit something. Anything.
I'll admit it-I don't like admitting things. :)
14. Choose a free gift: a daily back massage, dinner at a restaurant once a week, or a brand new book each month.
Brand new book each month. That would be amazing.
15. Name 3 foods that are currently in your freezer.
Chicken. Vegetables. Berries.
16. If given the chance and you could pick the person, would you want to switch lives with someone on earth for one whole day?
No. It could always be worse.
17. How much cash do you usually carry with you?
Um...I don't ever really carry cash. Maybe 50 cents. Is that even enough for a pay phone?
18. How are you today?
A definite mixture of happy, isolated, brokenhearted, exhausted, excited, and sick.
19. What's the scariest weather situation you've experienced?
When there was a HUGE thunderstorm outside and lightening totally cracked the pine tree. O.o "Boken!!"
20. On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest), how attractive do you think you are?
Well...if I put too low I'll get yelled at. If I put too high then I'm arrogant. So I'll be safe-I ain't sayin'.