Thursday, September 29, 2011

my friend Alex...

I have this friend. His name is Alex. He's almost 6' 4" tall. He's on the ballroom team. He's nearly got his AS degree. He has impeccable taste in all things fashion, music, decor, movies, pretty much everything. He's never late, and he always has a plan. He's a wonderful conversationalist, a good driver, and a good cook. Oh, and one of the best parts? He set his iPod to play a Justin Bieber song when we got in the car, "Somebody to Love", just because he knows how much I love Justin Bieber. And he BLASTED it, with the windows rolled down and everything, because it makes me happy to do that.

Alex is one of the best friends a person could ask for, because he's good at being a friend. He cares about you as a person, and he makes sure you know that he's interested in your life without getting too attached or awkward (even though we can be extremely awkward together and it's hilarious). There's no expectation, other than to have a good time.

I'm glad to have my friend Alex. I don't know how I keep being so lucky to have such wonderful people in my life. Must be doing something right!

No comments: