Wednesday, November 16, 2011

obvious...

As you know, I'm pretty stupid when it comes to boys. I am almost 100% unable to hide the way I feel. This makes it very difficult for me to act "normally", and it often leads to me blushing like a tomato (as Coty put it yesterday), stuttering, and letting things slip without meaning to.

For example. I have a picture of Steve Rogers (Captain America) on my cell phone as my background. Yes, I'm a little bit obsessed, but at least it isn't Batman. Anyway. Several of the girls at work and I have decided that our only male coworker looks scarily like a thinner version of Steve Rogers. One of the girls (Chelsie, who is totally a Disney princess and is one of the funniest people I've ever met) didn't agree with us until she caught a glimpse of my phone tonight. She thought I'd put our coworker's picture on my phone! Nope. Just good old Steve. Who my coworker happens to look like.

After she decided that he does indeed look like Captain America, we showed him the picture. He did some sort of super hero/model pose and made us laugh our heads off (we do that a lot).

Later I regretted ever showing him because of my more than slight attraction to him. He was using my phone to try and help me figure out some security settings. While working with it, he casually commented that Captain America is quite the attractive man. Then, glancing slyly sideways at me he said "I wish I looked like him."

Words failed me and I blushed so badly that I got a headache.

No comments: