Saturday, November 12, 2011

sometime's perfect happens...

And when it's this kind of perfect, it puts all other perceptions of perfect to shame.


For fear of embarrassing this beautiful lady, I'll keep this short. She got engaged last night, and every time I think about it I start to cry. Not because I'm unhappy about it, but because I'm so happy about it that I can't stand it! Brianna and Matt are just their own kind of perfect. They are both such good, kind, honest, spiritual people. They've going to be a team now that will be incredibly strong. I'm so excited to see how their lives turn out! I bet they'll be an unstoppable force for good, because as separate individuals they are. Double that and you're talking about amazing potential!

As I talked with Brianna about this (and still am talking about it, she just doesn't know that I'd been working on this post for about 20 minutes before we go started), she said that this is a fairytale, being with Matt for eternity. And it is! Who better to author your fairytale than the Lord? This gospel is so true. It's so happy and hopeful. We are SO. LUCKY.


I love you, my beautiful friend! You are one of the best friends I have ever had in my life, and I am so excited for you to take this step in your fairytale. Thank you for your example to me in all parts of you life. You are wonderful!

There is perfection out there, people. Not the world's view of "perfect". But with God, all things are possible. With God, even a fairytale becomes a reality.

1 comment:

Brianna Jean said...

make me cry why don't ya? haha. Goodness Gracious girl you are a gem and I'm so glad that we took the time to get to know each other last and have had that friendship continue on and i'm so grateful that you have accepted to be one of my bridesmaids because you are a sunshine beam wherever you go and I would never have it anyother way than not to have you intimately apart of my wedding. Haha, if you want to keep writing in this post you can, goodness nothing can embarrass me now, i'm on fire and life is wonderful. Thank you so much for this spotlight, I love you and the spirit that you have and that you are my friend. Now I will leave you with that run on sentence plus two. Love you girl