Monday, November 14, 2011

remembering to forget...

It's dark outside. Everyone at home is either asleep, doing homework, or otherwise too busy to talk. Same with everyone not at home. In both cases that's totally fine, because I honestly wouldn't know what to say if I were to begin a conversation about what's on my mind.

Blocked. Yep. I did it. Finally.

My thoughts and feelings seem somewhat disconnected. Everything is jumping around, touching on something here and flitting to something there. Right now I'm mostly cold...very cold. And inside I don't feel afraid or nervous. Just contemplative, somewhat curious, and relieved.

Sometimes taking the seemingly impossible step is the thing that brings you relief. I get the feeling that this isn't over yet, but it's getting closer.

No comments: