Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas cookies...

Yesterday my friends Alyssa and Chelsie invited me to make cookies with them at Alyssa's house. It was so much fun! I haven't done anything like that in a very long time. Usually when I bake I'm by myself, and I haven't done any cookie decorating since I was in Young Women's. It had been kind of a hard weekend due to repeated episodes of health problems, and being able to spend time with Lyssa and Chels was a real mood lifter. I'm so, so grateful that I got the job at PartyLand. I've met some pretty quality people there, people I have come to count as dear friends.

Christmas cookie magic...they make me happy! This recipe is so great, too. I'll get it from Alyssa and share it with all of you, deal?


A normal Christmas tree.


A Christmas tree after it caught fire on the candles in its branches...
I'm not weird.








Not weird, remember?

No comments: