Monday, December 5, 2011

gratitude...

I am grateful for my dad who makes sure I have a ride to my performances and who buys me a hamburger for dinner, and who comes to the theater to watch my show.

I am grateful for Cody who gave me three big hugs today, even though he probably doesn't know how much I needed hugs.

I am grateful for Ann who always makes me smile and laugh and is absolutely wonderful, and for the warm coat she gave me.

I am grateful for Brandon who told me he would pray for me just before we went onstage to perform tonight because I was nervous about my solo and speaking lines.

I am grateful for Santa Claus who told me that my solo was "angelic".

I am grateful for little dogs who are always excited to see me when I come home.

I am grateful for Chelsie who is absolutely hilarious.

I am grateful for people who start the conversation.

I am grateful for my space heater. Super grateful.

I am grateful for Amy and her kind, gentle, loving friendship.

I am grateful for Alyssa and her help finding my phone that I lost at work when it fell out of my pocket and decided to hide between several pieces of merchandise.

I am grateful for Linnea who is always happy to see me.

I am grateful for Tracy and how she always makes sure I know that my work is appreciated and that I'm doing a good job.

I am grateful for Julia and her amazing organizational skills that have allowed this LDC Christmas show to be so much farther ahead than things were last year.

I am grateful for Skyler and how he always asks me how my day is going, and how if I ever seem sad he tries to help cheer me up.

I am grateful that I don't have to walk far in the cold weather.

I am grateful for men who open the door for me.

I am grateful for people who work hard for the good of the group.

I am grateful for good music.

I am grateful for Sister Terry and for her gift to know just what to say right when it needs to be said, and for her sense of humor and example of continual faith for the future.

I am grateful that my grant money came through and I'll be able to pay for school this next semester.

I am grateful for jump drives...they make my life easier.

No comments: