- Not feeling tired when I woke up
- My new purple sweater that I bought. Which I love. And that I actually think makes me look pretty.
- Understanding the math concepts that I missed last week while gone from school at the doctor/in bed
- Learning something new in Institute (even though it was kind of a slap in the face for me)
- Getting an A on my English paper
- Friends posting random notes on my Facebook page and making me smile
- Long text conversations
- Talking to a good friend about a problem and being taught so many new things
- Being blown kisses
- Dancing with my 3-year-old friend who is an absolute little doll
- Being hugged
- Knowing that a boy thinks you're cute, and knowing he respects you by treating you in a kind, friendly manner. No strings attached.
- Making a new friend
Monday, October 11, 2010
despite the madness...
I have been SO ANGRY. For most of the day. So instead of venting, I am simply going to make a list of all the good things that happened today. We'll see if that helps.