Monday, October 11, 2010

despite the madness...

I have been SO ANGRY. For most of the day. So instead of venting, I am simply going to make a list of all the good things that happened today. We'll see if that helps.

  • Not feeling tired when I woke up
  • My new purple sweater that I bought. Which I love. And that I actually think makes me look pretty.
  • Understanding the math concepts that I missed last week while gone from school at the doctor/in bed
  • Learning something new in Institute (even though it was kind of a slap in the face for me)
  • Getting an A on my English paper
  • Friends posting random notes on my Facebook page and making me smile
  • Long text conversations
  • Talking to a good friend about a problem and being taught so many new things
  • Being blown kisses
  • Dancing with my 3-year-old friend who is an absolute little doll
  • Being hugged
  • Knowing that a boy thinks you're cute, and knowing he respects you by treating you in a kind, friendly manner. No strings attached.
  • Making a new friend

2 comments:

~*~The Family~*~ said...

Great list. Dancing with 3 year olds is one of the best things in the world, especially when they laugh as you are twirling. We tagged you for a post over on our blog.

Sarah Anne said...

Thanks for the tag!! And yes, it truly is one of the best things.