Tuesday, October 12, 2010

tag-ed...

Once Upon a Family has tagged me with some questions!!

1. What is the community you live in known for?

We are known for the happiness of the valley, the blueness of the residents, the tallness of the mountains, and the greenness of the Jell-o.

2. What was your favorite TV show when you were a kid?

Do I have to pick one? PBS stations: Arthur, Cyberchase, Liberty's Kids, Puzzle Place, Lamb Chops. Great stuff.

3. Do you have any pets?

I have a white fluffy thing (Maltese Pomeranian Shi Tzu mix, or Malteraniantzu) that loves me. Her name is Misty. And there's a cat that's adopted my house...he can't come in because my sister and I are both very allergic to cats, but he comes around every day.

4. How often do you vacuum?

Um...ah ha ha...not enough?

5. What would you want to do if you weren't living the life you are now?

I would be singing for my supper and making lots of money to buy shoes (???????).

6. Would you rather go to a crowded supermarket on a Friday afternoon or be canning on a hot day?

Supermarket! Because that's what I do anyway. And...I've never canned anything...

7. What is the best thing about your spouse?

I have no spouse. But maybe someday I can answer this question.

8. If you could go to the lunch with anyone in the world who would it be?

Currently I have no desire to go to lunch with anyone. Tomorrow, however, I would probably pick my friend Shelby because I haven't seen her in 5 years and I really, really miss her.

3 comments:

Q said...

When I get home, we should have lunch.

~*~The Family~*~ said...

I knew you would have great answers!!

Sarah Anne said...

Q: :D YES!!

The Family: I dunno if they're great or not, but they're honest. :)