Write ten honest things about yourself, then tag a few other bloggers whose blogs you really like.
1. I'm sitting in Study Hall.
2. I hate Study Hall.
3. I like to write with orange pens. But not blue. I really detest blue ink.
4. My current love: heart flair on Facebook.
5. I have to give a presentation today and I really, really don't want to because I just KNOW that someone in my class is going to make fun of me the entire time without stopping. My friend (sitting next to me) suggested that I give him the Glare of Death during the presentation. I think I will. 'Cause he deserves it, fool.
6. I randomly get chills.
7. I don't believe in ghosts, but I like to write about them.
8. I need extra credit in AP US History (APUSH), and Parent Teacher Conferences are tomorrow and I'm failing five of my seven classes. Oy.
9. I probably should have put foundation on today, because I have large black circles under my eyes. It looks like somebody punched me, but really I was up late staring at the ceiling. My one consolation: my apple tree is notorious for cat fights underneath it. I got tired of listening to the yowling, spitting, screeching noise, so I sneaked out of my bedroom window really quietly (no screen), crept up behind them, and yowled. Both cats screamed and took off like bullets. Very funny.
10. I have an idea for a short story, but actually sitting down to write it is hard.
I tag nobody, because I still can't figure it out. :)