Saturday, February 7, 2009

doctor's visit....

I went to the doctor's today. Turns out I've got a secondary infection of something in my face (sinuses?). Luckily Dr. Knochel had an antibiotic that can help, so hopefully I'll be better in a few days. If it gets worse, yay, I most likely have pneumonia. That would be dumb.

BUT-I had fun at the doctor's office. I colored with crayons and played with a Mr. Potato Head set. It had a potato man, a carrot man, and a corn man. I made the corn a girl, because the only set of arms left had a ring on the finger and puffy sleeves on the shoulder. I played that the corn man was the foreman, the potato man was the truck driver, and the corn woman was the owner of a farm. It was interesting. And yes, I was speaking out loud. My mom was laughing and told me she can't wait to see what I'm like when I play with my own kids.

Since we were all ready out, mom took me and my sisters to Panda Express for lunch. It's amazing how quickly congestion clears up after having a serving of orange chicken. That stuff is always sort of spicy (in my opinion, anyway), but today it packed a serious punch. I was so happy! I always forget how nice it is to breath until I can't. Makes me appreciate oxygen and clear air passages. :)

I just have to say, I adore Les Miserables. No, I don't love miserable people, even though I feel sorry for them and I'd like to help out. ;) Lol, my mom always says "You love miserables?" whenever I say I love that show. While we were in the car, we found the CD that my dad pretty much stole (he sings in the car a lot) so he could listen to it on the way to and from work. I put it in and blasted it, especially on "Who Am I?" and "Look Down," "Empty Chairs at Empty Tables," and "The Barricade." Yes, that music and story are fabulous. I tried to sing along, and failed rather miserably (haha). Funny, funny.

Off to bed now.

No comments: