Tuesday, July 21, 2009

20 ?s...

1. Are you named after anyone?
Yes, I think I am. I believe I have several aunts, grandparents, and cousins who were named Sarah. Of course I’ve never met them; they’re all dead.

2. When was the last time you cried?
Just a few minutes ago, actually.

3. Do you like your handwriting?

Yes. Someone even asked if she could borrow it for a letter typeface in one of her books. She’s never gotten around to using it yet though.

4 . What is your favorite lunchmeat?

Whenever I hear the word “lunchmeat” I always think of Because of Winn-Dixie. “My name is Opal Baloney-but most kids just call me Lunchmeat.”

5. Do you have children?
Nope.

6. If you were another person would you be friends with you?
If I were another person I wouldn’t be friends with me-you can’t be friends with yourself no matter who you are, because if you talk to yourself at lunch people think you’re nuts.

7. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Is the sky blue?

8. Do you still have your tonsils?
No, I donated them to the Red Cross.

9. Would you bungee jump?
Heck no-I almost typed H-E-double-hockey-sticks to emphasize the NO, but thought better of it.

10. What is your favorite cereal?

I don’t think any of the kinds I like really count as cereal-they’re mostly just puffs of crunchy air and sugar.

11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
I only have one pair of shoes that have shoelaces, or at least only one pair that I wear. Mostly I wear flip flops or slip-on dress shoes. The pair that do have laces-pffft, no. What a waste of time.

12. Do you think you’re strong?
I have nice biceps, if that’s what you mean.

13. What is your favorite ice cream?
The frozen kind that doesn’t have walnuts in it.

14. What is the first thing you notice about people?

Generally gender and hair. Then shoes, pants, and eyes. Then purse (or murse, the man purse). Then whether or not they’re talking into a phone.

15. Red or pink?
Black.

16. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
What is not my least favorite thing about myself? It’s easier to say the thing I like.

17. Who do you miss the most?
*cough*

18. Are you hungry?
When am I not hungry? :)

19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing?
The same pink, game board “SNOOZE YOU LOSE!” pajama pants I was wearing last time I did one of these (no, I haven’t worn them every night, and yes, I washed them) and no shoes. It’s 12:24 a.m., after all.

20. What was the last thing that you ate?

Um…I think pineapple. Mmm…pineapple. Why do they call it that? It looks nothing like an apple, and the trees they grow on don’t look like pines. Why?

No comments: