Thursday, June 16, 2011

day 37...

a picture of the people I spend most of my time with...


I spend a lot of time with myself. Sometimes I find myself a little bit annoying. Sometimes I go a little crazy. But that's just my opinion, which has been formulated from hours of being by myself at work or at home. My mind talks too much...haha.



I also spend a lot of time with my sisters. This picture always makes me laugh. My friend Jaden took it at a party he threw last fall. None of us were particularly excited to be caught on film, as you can probably tell. The three of us have a lot of fun together, even though we don't hang out as much as we used to. Ees awesuum. I wuv dem. :)



These six beautiful people are amazing. My wonderful Friends Raddatz, we have awesome adventures together and do the silliest, most outlandish things, usually just because we can. Kinda miss them a lot lately...a little over a week!!

No comments: