Saturday, June 18, 2011

day 39...

a picture of my favorite movie...


I have a lot of favorite movies. The Top 10 List changes frequently, because I'm always finding new films or going back to old ones that I haven't seen in years. Right now though (and possibly the record holder for Longest Time at Number 1) is...surprise!! Disney's "Tangled".

There are many reasons why I really like this movie. It's fun, hopeful, and uplifting. It's got an incredibly strong and vibrant heroine (who is actually a role model worth having because she's got her head screwed on straight [for the most part :) ]). The hero isn't too bad, either, especially as you watch his character change. But the best part of it for me is that Rapunzel and Eugene are a team. But seeing as I already wrote about that and don't want to write it all again...you can review it if you'd like!

Read the more detailed version here.

No comments: