Sunday, June 26, 2011

day 47...

a picture of my favorite place to shop...

So one of my favorite movies is Confessions of a Shopaholic. That said...are you really going to make me pick one place? Ugh...I just like to shop. Window shopping, Internet shopping where you don't even buy anything just look and dream, even going to Walmart just for the thrill of shopping because you want to at 1 in the morning...it's fun! And so I'm not going to pick one favorite place. I'm going to pick three.




I love to shop. I just love it. I love to buy stuff for other people, and things for myself. I love to spend money. I told a friend once that I'd probably buy a pack of cigarettes just for the thrill of spending the money, even though I don't smoke and would most likely throw the pack of the things away. He completely agreed with me, and said it wouldn't surprise him at all. Pathetic. Addictive. Fun. Exhilarating. Shopping.

I LOVE SHOPPING!!

No comments: