I missed the 6th of this month for 20 questions. So...I'm doing the both tonight at the same time. Tee hee.
1. Name one song that reminds you of an ex?
Mine? I don't have any of those. Not even one. So I'll just make something up. I guess I'd say "Picture to Burn" by Taylor Swift. That's about an ex. Haha.
2. Where was your default picture taken?
I didn't take the default picture. Blogspot made it.
3. What's your middle name?
4. Honestly, does your crush like you back?
Um...no. I'm pretty sure he does not.
5. What is your current mood?
6. What color underwear are you wearing?
7. Who can always make you smile?
Zach, Shelby, and Tony. And Misty.
8. What makes you happy?
Long phone conversations, emails that actually mean something, doing my best and knowing it was good enough, singing, Taylor Swift songs, sleeping in. Definitely sleeping in.
9. If you could go back in time, and change something what would you change?
A lot of things, I think. Especially concerning choir.
10. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day, what would you be?
A bear. Then I could sleep all day.
11. Ever had a near death experience?
I think so. I don't really remember it.
12. Something you do a lot?
Facebook, blog, homework, sit around thinking, singing.
13. What's the name of the song stuck in your head right now?
"Cold As You" by Taylor Swift. I found my CD today. :D
14. What was the last thing you ate?
Dinner: chicken noodle soup, PB and J sandwich, and cantaloupe. Strange combo, now that I think about it.
15. Name someone with the same b-day as you?
I have no idea. I know that Sarah is right before and Tony is right after, and Clark is right after too. But on the same day? *shrug*
16. When was the last time you cried?
At the stop light in the car today.
17. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
Several times. The most recent? Today. It was the MVHS Fall Choir Concert. Woot. Pretty much amazing.
18. If you could have one super power what would it be?
Invisibility or being able to heal people.
19. First thing you notice about the opposite/same sex?
Opposite? Eyes, and the way it feels being around them. Same? This is going to sound way superficial, but probably hair and outfit, and whether or not they look lonely. I'm horrible, aren't I? :P
20. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
21. What's your biggest secret?
I'm not telling you! Duh.
22. Favorite color?
Light blue, light pink, green, and yellow. I know, whatever happened to black and red? Well, they got old 'n busted, that's what happened. Lol. Actually, I just added the other four to the black and red.
23. When was the last time you lied?
I...today. Someone asked me how I was doing.
24. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows?
25. What are you eating or drinking at the moment?
26. Do you speak any other language?
Baha! No! I'm horrible at it.
27. What's your favorite smell?
Tee hee. Books and coffee. Basically Barnes & Noble. :)
28. If you could describe your life in one word what would it be?
29. When was the last time you gave/received a hug?
Today. By Jason. He's been doing that a lot lately. Pretty much every time he sees me.
30. Have you ever been kissed in the rain?
No. Sounds nice though. But not now! Lol.
31. What are you thinking about right now?
What a kiss is like. Sorry, question 30 on the brain.
32. What should you be doing?
Worksheet 3.4 for my math class. But I'm not because I hate it.
33. What was the last thing that made you upset/angry?
I don't really know. It wasn't anything to get angry over. I just did.
34. Do you like working in the yard?
Only when it's not too hot and not too cold. So pretty much never. Lol.
35. If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
I ain't telling.
36. Do you act differently around your crush?
No, not really. I think I'm more, well, I dunno. Shy but happy at the same time.
37. Are you currently mad at someone?
I'm mad at the idea of someone, but I've never actually met the person.
38. Which family member has the worst temper?
39. Have you ever thrown something at anyone's face?
40. Does your face turn red when you're angry?
I don't know. I can't see it.
41. When you're mad, do you prefer to keep to it yourself?
Depends on who I am mad at.
42. Has anyone ever thrown a surprise party for you?
Yes! Suzzy, Roshini, Channing, Riley, and Mariah. I think it was in 9th grade.
43. If you won a million $'s what would be your first thought?
College! Yes! Tithing, of course. Then, presents for my friends and family. Yay! Then fix up the house, fix the car, and crap, taxes. Then deposit what's left into the bank, except for a check for a friend who I want to come visit me. And another check for a friend to go on a trip to Europe. See? Covered all my bases. School, church, government, family, and friends. Sweet.
44. If you could have anything right now, what would it be?
Anything? Graduation, aka out of high school.
The choir concert was pretty much amazing. A Cappella was FABULOUS, Chamber Choir was AWESOME, Men's Choir was GRAND, Ladies' Symphonic Voices was TERRIFIC, Ariosa was WONDERFUL. Concert Choir-I dunnno. That's the choir I'm in so I can't actually hear what we sound like because I'm on the stage. In a way I'm glad it's over, but sad at the same time.
I feel awful. Just really down. Stupid-so many good things going on. And though I try to focus on that, it DOES NOT WORK.
I think I'm going to go to bed now.