Saturday, March 21, 2009

Harry Potter...

It's finally my turn to borrow the seventh Harry Potter book on CD from the library. YAY!!! I love listening to Jim Dale. He's got the best voice to listen to, and I love his accent. At least, it's an accent to me.

Listening to Harry Potter has brought to mind some of the adventures I've created with my own characters. It's a lot of fun, but rather embarrassing when my sisters or parents catch me talking to my characters. I look like I'm talking to myself or imaginary friends. Which they kind of are. Not really, I guess. I dunno. :P

The thing about my own little imaginary adventures is that I killed off Ginny. I never liked her. Ever, really. So I killed her off and now Abigail is the girl. Lol. I'm so weird.

I'm so tired. I'm so glad that it's Saturday, and that third term is over. So, so, so glad. There isn't even any homework today. I feel like I'm forgetting something because of it.

7 comments:

Q said...

The seventh book is my favorite.

And I love how you end all of your post titles with an ellipsis.

Priya said...

I don't like Ginny much either. But I like her more than Cho. :)

Sarah Anne said...

Q: A what? Is that the ... thing?

Priya: I concur. :)

COLEMAN said...

Yeah, the seventh book is great!!! for me Ginny is O.K. but I like Hermione better.

Anonymous said...

In my HP world, Harry died, and then Ginny went emo as Voldemort went on to rule the world. 8) I didn't particularly like any of the book romances.

Sarah Anne said...

Coleman: Love Hermione!

spider: LOL! That's awesome!

Q said...

Yes, a ...

All but one of your post titles this month ends with one. :P