Tuesday, March 10, 2009

quatus sto...



Sometimes I don't feel depressed and down when I want to be alone. I feel kind of like this picture-standing on the brink of darkness but enjoying it. I don't know if that makes sense to you, but somehow it does to me.

Funny thing happened at work today. I was getting ready to sign in when all of the sudden the lights in the office dimmed. "What the..." I said. Michelle, the girl I work with, said, "I know. I had a deep thought." I started to laugh, and she spun around on her chair, "No, really. I was thinking about the big ocean and why it's blue. Very deep thoughts." We stared at each other for a split second and then busted up laughing.

She also got the words mixed up in a High School Musical song. "Whooooooaaaa! Stick to the quatus sto!" was the new phrase which replaced "Stick to the status quot." :D

So much homework! But I did a lot of it while watching P.B. Bear with my sisters. If you've never seen it, you had better watch it soon. It is so cute! There are a lot of different episodes of it. Perfect for little kids, ages 2 and up I think. I loved it when I was little, and I still do.

No comments: