Saturday, October 29, 2011

it's been a week already???

Wow! All of my days are totally running together. I can barely keep track of when it's supposed to be Monday and when it's supposed to be the weekend. I think that comes in part from working Thursday-Saturday and having a day off on Tuesday. It seems to make the week a little choppy for me, which is causing me to lose track of days and what order they roll around the calendar in.

This week in particular has been crazy. I didn't get nearly as much done as I would have liked to, but I did get some of the stuff finished up. Or nearly finished...

Now a worry: BYU tuition is due soon. Do I have enough to pay mine? No. I almost have half of it. I don't know where the other half is going to come from. *sigh* I'll get it figured out. Not sure how to at this point, but I'll figure it out.

Okay. This week is over. I'm going to bed now. Peace.

No comments: