Saturday, June 6, 2009

20 ?s...

Another new summer happening, and possibly throughout the rest of my bloggingness. On the sixth and twenty-first of each month (if I remember), there will be 20 questions for you to read (only if you want to). Feel free to copy these and insert your own answers.

1. If you could have given any one piece of advice to yourself when you were a child, what would it be?

Keep your mouth shout and don't argue. Life is so much easier that way.

2. Who was the last person you flirted with?

According to my mother, I don't know how to flirt. I'd like to say it was my date on Tuesday, but I don't know...

3. Top 5 things you would want to have--necessities are provided--if you were to be stranded alone for a year:

one-a library full of books
two-internet access and a computer that works
three-electricity
four-a comfy bed and a solid roof with no leaks
five-toilet paper and other personal hygiene items

4. What are three things that comfort you?

one-my dogs, Misty and Buddy
two-sitting in front of a warm fire in the winter time
three-having funds available to take care of myself and others

5. Name something that you find completely overrated:

Two words: cell phone

6. How often do you read your own blog archives?
Not often; I find myself embarrassed by what I've written in the past. Mostly at the beginning, because I messed around with fonts, colors, and all sorts of nonsense.

7. If you had to, could you live the entire summer without running your home’s air conditioning?

If I absolutely had to. I wouldn't be spending a lot of time at home, though. Probably at the library or something. It's freezing there in the summertime. Pack a jacket and hot chocolate, off to study I go!

8. Who was the last person that left you a comment?

Hm. Woman in a Window or spider, I think. Unless you count on Goodreads, then it would be Emily.

9. What is the temperature outside?

71 degrees Fahrenheit. It's odd-June has hit and we still haven't seen a day above 90 degrees. Strange for where I live. I guess it's just global warming (though it's getting cooler...:-/)????????

10. Randomly click on a song from your playlist. What's the first line of that song?

I don't have a playlist on this computer. But the last song I heard was called "Theme from Harry's Game" by Clannad. Does that count?

11. What do you plan on naming your baby girl?

Well, I hope to have the options of Melody Lynn, Abigail Marie, and Grace Anne. Yes, I know, the middle names are overused, but they're from family.

12. Your baby boy?

Again, options of Jacen, James, and Mark. I haven't thought of any middle names yet. I figure I've got plenty of time.

13. What is the hardest secret you've ever had to keep?

I think it was probably the secret about a friend's boyfriend. Her parents weren't supposed to know. I kept it, and still keep it, because it's not a secret anymore. And not because I told you. They found out a long time ago...oh boy. This is making no sense at all.

14. How old were you when you started school?

Um...three? Or four? I don't know. I know that I've been learning my whole life and I pretty much taught myself to read and write. So I don't know. Let's go with three-preschool or something.

15. What is your favorite section of the supermarket?

I don't like going to the supermarket. I'm an impulse buyer like none other.

16. What was your high school teams mascot and what were the school’s colors?

"We are the fighting Bruins of Mountain View...the cardinal, white, and gold!!!"

17. Does the weather have a very large impact on your moods?

As a diagnosed SAD child, yes. It does.

18. Would you break up with someone if you thought they were too arrogant?

Lol, I wouldn't be going out with them in the first place.

19. Is it better to be single or in a relationship?

I've never been in a relationship. Well, lots of relationships, but not the type that constitutes loss of singality. Whoa, is that a word?

20. What is your favorite word?

Nefarious! *sing this please* "I am nefarious! That means I'm evil!" Lol. Lovely days of Quack.

3 comments:

spider said...

5. I agree. Cell phones are totally overrated.
9. That's odd. It's been unseasonably cold here as well. It's like reverse global warming...
11. Those are all really pretty names.

~*~The Family~*~ said...

Great answers. You have plenty of time to name your kids, our daughter didn't get a full name until we were just about the walk out of the hospital doors with her to go home. Hope you Buddy is doing better, been thinking about him.

Sarah Anne said...

spider:

5. Totally.
9. I wonder if they're just trying to trick us into fear of heat when it's really cold we should worry about...
11. Gracias!

The Family: Buddy's doing a lot better. Thanks for your thoughts. :)