I think my mom hates me. Or very strongly dislikes me, if you find hate to be too strong of a word for your taste. It seems that everything I do right is outnumbered 5 to 1 or more by the things I do wrong. For example:
1. You're a great kid.
1. You're so selfish!
2. Stop whining!
3. You never do what I tell you to do!
4. Your room is a mess. Why can't you just keep it clean?
5. Why are you always so lazy?
6. You're not working hard enough.
7. Pay attention!
8. You can't hang out with him.
9. You spend too much money.
10. You never think about anyone but yourself!
And she wonders why I cry randomly. :'( I hate this. I'll never understand her. No matter what I do, it isn't enough to make her happy with me. Why bother? She'll just get mad again.