In no particular order:
1. Learn to drive a stick shift.
2. Eat a carton of ice cream by myself in one sitting.
3. Be in two places at once.
4. Befriend someone I don't like.
5. Publish something I've worked on.
6. Graduate from high school with an Associate's Degree.
7. Read all of the classics.
8. Smash a computer to bits with a baseball bat.
9. Change a tire.
10. Walk on the Great Wall of China.
11. Make leprosy bandages.
12. Photograph lightning strikes.
13. Buy a red 1965 Mustang for my mother.
14. Fly in a hot air balloon.
15. Get kissed in the rain.
16. Go to the opera.
17. Swim with dolphins.
18. Learn to swim.
19. Polish shoes and silverware.
20. Attend a ball.
21. Create and present a community health awareness project.
22. Run for office.
23. Break a heel on a shoe.
24. Pass College Algebra.
25. Plant a memorial garden.
26. Ride a mechanical bull for 8 seconds.
27. Build an armoir.
28. Squeeze all of the toothpaste out of the tube.
29. Plan a wedding.
30. Take a baking/cooking class.
This will be updated. I guarantee it.