Monday, April 25, 2011

day 15...

a song that describes me...

I'LL TRY
Jonatha Brooke

Off of the PETER PAN II soundtrack, this song describes how I feel sometimes and the way I am. Sometimes it's hard for me to believe in anything. It's hard for me to remember the things I've been taught and all of the examples that I've been given. There is so much in this world that is hard for me to accept and to understand, much less believe in. However, I'm given plenty of reminders and lots of help to keep going. This new part of life, this new independence and time of decision making...I wouldn't get through it without my family and friends. They never give up on me, even when I doubt and fear. I'm so grateful for the people in my life who always help me and who love me, even when I'm stubborn or scared. Thank you so much! I love you all.




And a little PS: watch this if you need something to make you smile, cry, or remind you what a beautiful place we live in. Thanks to Erin for sharing it!

The Mountain from Terje Sorgjerd on Vimeo.

No comments: