Thursday, April 14, 2011

day 4...

a song that makes me sad...


NEVER GONE
Backstreet Boys


Sometimes there are people who come into your life who you think will be there forever. Then, something happens and they're not there anymore. I had a friend who was my best friend in the entire universe. He was amazing. He understood everything I was going through and he made me feel like a better person. He was the one who helped me get back on my feet. Then, he was gone. It was hard, going from nearly inseparable to speaking maybe once every four or five months. But even though it's hard to have him gone, I know that I'm a better person because of his part in my life. He changed me and helped me grow, and for that I will always be grateful. Yeah, sometimes I feel mad at him because he's gone, but at the same time, I'm able to look back on our friendship with a smile (and occassional tears). So, Pockets, this one's for you. I love you, my friend!




No comments: