Sunday, April 12, 2009

light and shadow...



I woke up this morning fresh and relaxed. It was awesome. Super, super awesome. Let me try and think of what happened...oh! Yeah, we went to church after we woke up. The ward I went to was pretty neat. I stayed for all of the meetings, instead of just going to Sacrament Meeting. The one thing I didn't like about it was that the movie they showed depicted the crucifixion of Christ. It always makes me bawl my eyes out.

Afterwards, we went to Chili's for lunch and it was super good. Then we went to the St. George Temple grounds and Visitor's Centers. We also went to the Tabernacle near Main Street. Both of the buildings were amazing. So pretty and architecturally awesome.





My sisters went swimming when we got back, and there was so much chlorine in the hot tub that Amanda now has a terrible rash all over her body. A couple of other people staying here have reported the same thing, but the hotel management hasn't done anything about it. They haven't drained the pool or even put signs up. Lame, no?

I'm now watching Twitches online. Good-bye.

No comments: