Friday, January 8, 2010

20 ?s...+ 30...

1. What time did you get up this morning?
The first time was 5:55 am. Then it was 7:00 am.

2. How do you like your steak?
Well done.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
"Up".

4. What is your favorite TV show?
"M*A*S*H"

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
I'm kind of fine right here.

6. What did you have for breakfast?
Air. And the carbon monoxide for my car. Ugh.

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Cuisine is a fancy word. Does it mean food? I like macaroni and cheese. And fettucini alfredo. So Italian?

8. What foods do you dislike?
The proper question is "what food do you like?" I have too many dislikes to answer.

9. Favorite Place to Eat?
Panda Express, California Pizza Kitchen, Jason's Deli, Wendy's, w/evs.

10. Favorite dressing?
Ranch

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
An Oldsmobile Alero.

12. What are your favorite clothes?
I like black tights, red dresses, black/silver high heels. Also jeans, sneakers, hoodies.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Somewhere with a beach. I miss the ocean.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Half empty, 'cause there's always room for more.

15. Where do you want to retire?
I doubt I ever will...so I guess a lot in a cemetery somewhere.

16. Favorite time of day?
Bedtime.

17. Where were you born?
Payson. :D

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Synchronized diving, figure skating (single and couple), golf, and Quidditch.

19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
I dunno, am I tagging anyone?

20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
I don't know if I'm tagging anyone. No one reads it anyways when I do.

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
Why do they always ask this question?

22. Bird watcher?
Huh? Are you asking me if I'm a bird watcher or who is my favorite bird watcher? Or are you asking for a definition of a bird watcher? It's someone who watches birds, and I'm not one of them. I'm a whistler, not a watcher.

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
I am neither anymore. I'm a nooner.

24. Do you have any pets?
Yes, I wuv my puppy. Plus my two sisters, who are okay.

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
It's Friday. That's new, 'cause it's the first one of the year.

26. What did you want to be when you were little?
I wanted to be a grown-up.

27. What is your best childhood memory?
I'm just sitting here in silence trying to remember my childhood. Apparently it didn't interest me much; I was just trying to become a grown-up.

28. Are you a cat or dog person?
I'm a dog person.

29. Are you married?
Not yet.

30. Always wear your seat belt?
Duh.

31. Been in a car accident?
I don't know if it counts or not. The door just got dented, so...I dunno.

32. Any pet peeves?
Stupid people, arrogant people, stupid arrogant people are the worst, lazy people, fast drivers, slow drivers, incompetent drivers, people who sing flat, people who sing sharp, smelly candles...ick, smells that make people like smelly candles, frost on my car in the morning when I'm in a hurry, when people draw in the frost on my car when I'm in a hurry or when I'm not in a hurry...no chocolate chips in my chocolate chip cookies...AND people who tell me what to say on pet peeve questions. And when I keep getting reminded of all of the other pet peeves I happen to have. Geez, thanks mom and Meghan. But my biggest one: Lady GaGa. Freakin' hate her.

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
It's gotta have sauce and cheese. After that, no dead fish. Or jalepenos. Or peppers. Or onions. Just suace and cheese is good. (see pet peeves above)

34. Favorite Flower?
Roses.

35. Favorite ice cream ?
Mississippi Mud Pie

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Burger King croissanwich and McDonald's McGriddle. Mmmmm....

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
I never failed it.

38. From whom did you get your last email?
Facebook

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
I would not choose to max out my credit card, because that would be stupid.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
I woke up. That was really spontaneous.

41. Like your job?
I don't have one anymore.

42. Broccoli?
Yuck.

43. What was your favorite vacation?
California going to Sea World and that one museum that I can't spell. Scripp's Ranch or something. It was amazing, I pet a sea hare and everything.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
My mom and my sisters.

45. What are you listening to right now?
My thinking out loud while I type.

46. What is your favorite color?
Uh...well it was blue. Then it was red. Then it was orange. I don't know it is now. But it's not orange anymore. Let's say pink even that might be a lie, because I'm not sure.

47. How many tattoos do you have?
None.

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?
Uhmmmmm....Yeah.

49. What time did you finish this quiz?
4:37 pm.

50. Coffee Drinker?
Only once. It was an accident. I thought it was hot chocolate, and I was too short to read the sign that said otherwise. I mean, it was brown and hot and in a pot, so my 8 year old mind automatically said "ooh, hot chocolate in California in the summer! yay!!" And so I drank it. It was bad. Don't try it at home (though I didn't, I was in a hotel).

1 comment:

spider said...

18. Teehee. Quidditch. Good choice.
33. Well, of course no dead fish. Who wants dead fish on their pizza? Now, live fish, on the other hand... ;)
50. Ugh. Coffee is gross. I tried it for the first time a week ago. Never again.