Wednesday, January 6, 2010

"they're doin' choreography"...

Or more specifically, I'm doing choreography. Mrs. Mathews really was serious when she told me that I'm doing the choreography for Ariosa. I spent all afternoon yesterday (after "West Side Story", which was so much fun and consisted of the girls not on the ballroom team putting hoodies around their waists like aprons to have a "skirt" [myself included-lol]. Jeremiah, our teacher, did it too. Epic hilarity) working on the two numbers (from "Grease"). "We Go Together" is much farther along than "Summer Lovin'" because it's easier, in my opinion. The beat is faster, it's easier to be explosive yet controlled, and I just got lots of ideas all at once for it. Now to teach it...

I'm going to bed now.

"A wop baba loo mop, a wop bam boom" folks!! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Danny Kaye and White Christmas!!! Well played, girlie-girl:>)