Thursday, January 22, 2009

ack!

I just killed a spider. In my BED!!! EEEEEEEEEEECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE spiders. Seriously. I know it's an irrational fear, seeing as I'm like a million times bigger than they are, but still. I HATE them! And now it's plastered on my Spanish textbook, and I need it for homework. Eeeeewwwwwww. I don't wanna touch it! :) :P

Ugh. Yuck. Sick, gross, disgusting, terrifying, nasty, yikes. Ew. Aaaaaaaarg!!!

Another type of ack: boys!!!! Here's my list of favorite boys, in no particular order.

Top Fifteen Faves:
1. Clark
2. Tony
3. Taylor J.
4. Taylor O.
5. Matt B.
6. Jordan R.
7. Kevin
8. Adam H.
9. Josh
10. Brian
11. Greg
12. Spencer
13. Parker
14. Kirt
15. Jason

Some are nice to talk to. Some are super smart. Some of them are pretty to look at (lol). Some of them are funny. A couple of them make great sparring partners. Verbal, obviously (duh). Others are good for a shoulder to lean on. Some of them need my shoulder. And some of them drive me insane. *cough* There's at least three of them.

That was fun. I hope none of them read that. It'd be pretty embarrassing. :P And no, I don't have fifteen different crushes. It'd be like in the movie "It's a Wonderful Life," where Violet and Mary are talking about George. "I like him," says Violet. Mary replies, "You like every boy." And Violet smiles, "What's wrong with that?" Hee, hee. Awesome movie.

1 comment:

Tiana Cole said...

Georgie, you make me laugh. There are at least one or two on your list that are pretty to look at in my opinion, yes indeed. ;) Hehe. I don't think I could ever make a list like this, though, so I commend you for yours. :D