Saturday, January 17, 2009

top heavy...

Who knew that hair could actually be heavy? Yes, I got my hair cut. My ends were so horribly split. I've been trying to get my mom to take me to get my hair cut for the past two years, and I've run out of patience. My dad and I were running errands and stopped by Harmon's to pick out a birthday card for Tony (he turns 18 tomorrow). Great Clips is right next door, and we just decided to stop in. Bing! My hair was done half-an hour later. The girl had to take off about eight inches, because I had an accident with some scissors a year ago so it was uneven. And my ends were split and fraying all the way up to the even part. Yay! It feels so good. And now that it's cut, it means that it will grow faster. I'm so happy.

The flower I got for Tony is so pretty. And I got a sketchbook for Ceramics, along with a set of sketch pencils and three new candles. Yes, I love candles. Oh! I vacuumed the van today, and it was the first time I've ever done it with a giant vacuum at a gas station. It was so cool! Took me eight minutes though, so it was two dollars. I got stuck in between the seats and my time ran out. I was glad that no one was around and that my dad had gone into the station to get a drink.

2 comments:

Q said...

It probably fels like when I cut sixteen inches off of mine, because yoru hair is thicker than mine. I love having nice, straight-ended hair.

Edge said...

Wow! I can't even remember the last time my hair was long enough to cut eight inches off. Anyway, here are your interview questions:

1. You can make one announcement over your school's PA. What is it?

2. What colors do you want in your wedding?

3. What book have you re-read lately?

4. What subject do you like blogging about the most?

5. Someone has donated a trip to Western Europe. You can pick two countries to visit. What are they?

Have fun! :D