Sunday, January 25, 2009

Tag! You're It!

I don't know how to tag someone on a blog. If you want to teach me, leave a note with instructions, and if you want to do these questions, copy and paste (but be sure to erase my answers [duh ;)]).

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.


25 Awesomely RANDOM Things About...ME!

1. I don't like funerals.

2. Writing short stories is something I not only enjoy, but it's like therapy.

3. I think that lemonberry Frazils taste awful.

4. I'm named after several great (many greats) grandmas, aunts, and cousins. My middle name is after my mom.

5. I don't like large crowds.

6. I really, really want to go on the Soaring ride at Lagoon, but I'm too scared to because I might get sick. And I'm scared of heights....hm.

7. I absolutely adore glass dolls.

8. I still play dress-up, complete with baby dolls and cardboard houses.

9. My favorite color changes about every two days.

10. I wear black for two reasons: sometimes it's because it looks nice and is sophisticated. Other times it's because I don't want to be noticed.

11. I feel uncomfortable when I don't have a plan.

12. I'm terrified of spiders. And snakes.

13. 5, 7, and 12 are my favorite numbers.

14. I'm hooked on DragonFable and AdventureQuest.

15. I hated New Moon and Eclipse, but I loved Twilight and Breaking Dawn. I suppose it's because one started it and the other one ended it.

16. "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian" is my current favorite soundtrack.

17. I stopped playing softball after I slid into a girl's cleat at third base and ripped my knee open.

18. A new hobby I enjoy: pushing people's cars out of the snow.

19. I can't decide who I like better: Ben Barnes, William Moseley, Hayden Christensen, or James McAvoy.

20. My mom hates it when I say "That sucks."

21. Dream occupations: Air Force Intelligence, dance teacher, archeologist/historian, writer, wife, and mother.

22. I want to take dance and piano lessons again.

23. My money talks, and the only word it knows is "Good-bye!"

24. I have never been to an official concert, just stuff at Abravenal Hall and Stadium of Fire.

25. I love working in the school store.

1 comment:

Q said...

At the end of the meme, you just say "I tag..." and link people's names there, then leave a comment on their blogs telling them you tagged them.

(My word verification is "wahaha". Hee hee.)