Friday, January 2, 2009

hungry...

I'm hungry. My house is cold though. I don't want to get out of the covers to go make food. How lazy is that?

So my sister is really, really sick. She's had some weird kind of thing going on for about two weeks. The doctors have been doing tests for that same amount of time, and they still have no idea what it is. Doctor Bennett, our pediatrician, is one of the best in the state, and he has never seen anything like it before. I'm really worried now. I wasn't before, but now....

It's really hard to do anything for her, either. Ever time I try to help out, she gets mad and yells at me. I know it's partially because she's sick and is taking about ten different medications right now, but it still hurts. I invite her places, I make her food, I get her presents, and it just isn't enough. I hope she gets better soon. Then she can be happy again.

Wow. My tummy sounds like a dog growling. Maybe I should put on some pants and a jacket, instead of t-shirt and shorts. Haha, that reminds me of Twilight. I saw that movie last night! <3 <3 <3 <3 it.

No comments: