The Rules of the Interview
1. Leave me a comment saying you want to be interviewed.
2. I'll email you five questions, of my determination not yours!
3. You update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
My questions from Edge:
1. You can make one announcement over your school's PA. What is it?
Hmmm....I would announce that the clogged artery in the middle of the school hallway has become a major reason for student tardies, and bypass surgery would be performed that day. Any who would tries to witness it would be advised to use another route due to the graphic content involved.
2. What colors do you want in your wedding?
I have a few ideas:
a. Pink, powder blue, and white
b. Black, red, and white
c. Orange, teal, green, and white
d. Teal, royal blue, and white
3. What book have you re-read lately?
"Cupid Doesn't Flip Hamburgers" Ah, the joys of walking through childhood again.
4. What subject do you like blogging about the most?
I would have to say dating. It's a lot of fun to post and get comments from people.
5. Someone has donated a trip to Western Europe. You can pick two countries to visit. What are they?
Ireland and Scotland
Thanks, Edge! This was really fun. If anyone would like to get interview questions from me, leave a comment and I'll think of some for you.